Monday, June 21, 2010

I'l Pretend to be a critic now.

I've been blogging for almost 6 years now. First on my space and then blogspot. However, it cannot be called more than a personal blog.
I am trying something different now. I'm no expert but I do have opinions. This is a blog dedicated to Advertising (maybe more, when I think of other things).
Find here, the views and opinions from a consumer point of view or well from the point of view of someone who fancies her own opinion.
This blog is off to an arrogant start, I can see. Can't promise a change of tone for the other posts, but, who knows? ;)

So here is presenting "I'm No Superman" - Advertising from a super- opinionated layman's point of view!

:)

2 comments:

  1. I suggest some changes for blog background / colour combinations are in order. :) But love the concept. Waiting for this to become a discussion forum about various new ads and their strategies. Like for example, did you like/love/hate the new Volkswagen "Curves are back" ad? I quite liked it. Daring. Different and Appealing. But my cousin in Germany, said it was quite criticized and not appreciated. Difference? In India, we have accepted it as a norm that models are expected to be eating meagre portions, starving, and not curvy. Abroad, that would be being discriminatory. (This is my inference about the above reactions)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Thanks. yes some changes still remain. And thanks for the inputs/ideas. Will pour some more stuff in here and then make it more public.
    p.s- please email the changes you recommend. ;)

    ReplyDelete